We partner with many local organizations in order to do the work that we do. Special thanks to those on this list:
- Sun Valley Kitchen: The kitchen prepares all of our homecooked meals for the children in our program (and the rest of the community too)! They run cooking classes over the weekend or virtually in order to provide enrichment programming. They have long been a support to the center by connecting youth and families.
- Fairview Elementary: Fairview is the only school in the Sun Valley neighborhood and we value their staff for always being willing to connect for a discussion about how to support the youth we serve.
- Mercy Housing (Decatur Place): Decatur staff allow SVYC employees to bring our programs directly to the doors of families. From book wagons in the lobby to hallway snack distribution, this is a crucial point of contact for our kids.
- Rude Recreation Center: Rude brings sports to our kids and ensures that they have the opportunity to do enrichment activities yearlong!
- Fresh Start: Fresh Start has kickstarted a passion for entrepreneurship in our youth from tie dying to photography to lemonade stands and everything in between.
- Denver Housing Authority: DHA is supporrtive with allowing SVYC employees to bring our programs and snacks directly to the doors of families.
- Denver Afterschool Alliance: DAA has worked intensively with our staff team over the years to ensure that our programs are consitently improving through professional developent opportunities and extensive data tools.
- Front Rangers Cycling Team: The Front Rangers are responsible for the love of biking that has grown at SVYC. They have provided our youth the opportunity to race and train throughout the years.
Make a Donation Today
We are currently working on our online payment system. In the mean time, please contact us and we will walk you through the steps up setting up an online payment.
Giving By Check
Please feel free to send a check in the mail to our address with its intended use and we will make sure it is well used.
1230 Decatur St. Denver, CO 80204
How Donations Are Used
We ensure every donation is used to help the Sun Valley Community to its fullest. Our board of directors help decide where funds need to be allocated. Our donors are welcome to donate to a specific area of our organization if they feel inclined.