Make a Donation
Making a Difference for a Brighter Tomorrow
We rely on donations for more than 60% of our funding. Our donors do so much more than help keep our doors open. They inspire us to love and care for our kids every day. They sustain our hope for a better tomorrow for our kids.
In addition to monetary donations, we are in great need of many good and services:
– Food: non-perishables kid foods for large families such as noodles, rice, pasta, kid friendly soups/meals, whole grain goldfish crackers, and canned fruit. NOTE: We serve many large families who often do not eat pork.
– Hygiene Products: deodorant, soap (liquid soap and bar soap), hand sanitizer, shampoo, conditioner, toilet paper, paper towels, feminine hygiene products
– Cleaning Products: Clorox wipes, bleach, laundry detergent, dish soap.
– Mental/spiritual health– New Journals, pens, or ways for families to journal this adventure.
– Outside Activities: games and activities families can do outside, jump ropes, basketball, balls and gloves.
Drop off times are Monday-Friday 11am-7pm. If you plan to drop off or if you need more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For our amazon wishlist, click here!
Make a Donation Today
Giving By Check
Please feel free to send a check in the mail to our address with its intended use and we will make sure it is well used.
1230 Decatur St. Denver, CO 80204
How Donations Are Used
We ensure every donation is used to help the Sun Valley Community to its fullest. Our board of directors help decide where funds need to be allocated. Our donors are welcome to donate to a specific area of our organization if they feel inclined.