Make a Donation
Making a Difference By Giving
We need donations for families in need of groceries and donations to buy supplies to help kids stay active and learning during remote lessons, including access to internet.
– Webcams so the staff can improve online learning
NOTE: We serve many large families who often do not eat pork.
– Food: Non-perishables kid type foods for large families such as noodles, rice, pasta, kid friendly soups and meals, whole grain goldfish crackers canned fruit.
– Hygiene Products: Deodorant, soap (Liquid Hand Soap and Bar Soap), hand sanitizer, shampoo, conditioner, toilet paper, paper towels, feminine hygiene products)
– Baby Products: Diapers (Size 4-5 diapers), wipes and formula–Blue .
– Sanity Bag items: games, crafts, or new puzzles that can keep students engaging their minds while out of school. New markers, new pencils and colored pencils, new notebooks, new board games, LEGOS, Play dough, new coloring books, new puzzles, white copy paper for origami. Tea options for children to have “Tea Tuesday” with staff over video calls.
– Cleaning Products: Clorox wipes, bleach, laundry detergent, dish soap.
– Mental/spiritual health– New Journals, pens, ways for families to journal this adventure.
– Outside Activities: games and activities families can do outside, jump ropes, basketball, ball and glove.
Drop off times are Wednesdays at 1-3 pm or Saturdays 10 am. If you plan to drop off please email email@example.com or if you need more information.